Order Terms & Conditions
- We process orders really fast, and deal with many warehouses. We may not be able to cancel and order or stop a shipment once it is processed. Please do not order unless you are ready for the product to be shipped.
- Total ship time = Handling Time(found on each product page) + Shipping Time. Please consider this when requesting expedited shipping options!
- Truck freight items (Outdrives and engines etc.) must ship to a real commercial address. This cannot be a home that has a registered business. Residential delivery is available at a higher cost.
NEW* Lost or Damaged Item Policy
Due to the ever increasing issues with the shipping companies, we have decided to implement a few standards for handling lost and damaged items.
- NuWave is not responsible for carrier delays and lost shipments, but we will work with you to help make it easier.
- We will reship any “lost” item as soon as the shipment is marked as lost by the shipper. Usually about 10 days for UPS and Fedex and 15 days for USPS.
- If a package is running late and you do not want to wait for “lost” status, you can place a new order to be shipped immediately and receive a full refund for the original order as soon as it is marked as “lost” by the shipper or received and returned to NuWave per our return policy.
- “Damaged” items that are clearly marked as damaged by the carrier will be immediately reshipped.
- Undelivered shipments marked as “Delivered” by the carrier, must be reported within 2 days of being marked as delivered. We are not responsible for theft of packages after delivery is made and carrier insurance does not cover it either.
- Orders shipped to an invalid or wrong address supplied to us by a customer will not be refunded unless the shipment is returned to our warehouse and accounted for. Return-To-Sender tracking must show as “Delivered” back to our warehouse.
All of the products that we sell are backed by full manufacturers warranty. Please contact the manufacturer of the product that you are interested in for full details.
*MerCruiser engines and outdrive must be installed by a certified Mercury dealer for warranty to be active.
Returns: 30 days from receiving most products. Please see returns page for details
Cancellations: We may not be able to cancel an order once it is processed due to the complexity of our fulfilment network. You will have to return the order once received if this is the case.
Shipping: Learn more about our shipping standards Here
Gift cards and store credits: Do not expire. Can not be used to purchase another gift card or gift card bundle deal. You will be refunded in this instance.
Open Box Items: Typically, open-box items are goods returned by customers, inspected by us, found to be in working order, and re-sold at a discount rather than returned to the manufacturer. Sometimes they do not include the original box and may be repacked.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you visited. We also collect your contact information including email address and mobile number to send you important information, promotional offers, and other marketing communications. You can opt-out of marketing communications at any time using the method provided in the communication. If you would like to opt-out of marketing communications, you can also email BS@nuwavemarine.com. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: April 29, 2022
The NuWave Marine mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by NuWave Marine (“NuWave Marine”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to NuWave Marine’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of NuWave Marine through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with NuWave Marine. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18557890932 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other NuWave Marine mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18557890932 or email BS@nuwavemarine.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our secure sockets layer (ssl) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
We work hard to ensure the accuracy of our pricing. Sometimes pricing errors still occur. While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Corrections may be made even after an order is placed. If you believe an item is priced incorrectly, please call before ordering.