Please read carefully before starting your return.
- Special ordered Items are not returnable
- The following serialized items are non returnable: Complete outdrives, upper and lower units, transom assemblies, new and reman motors and long blocks, trolling motors, Ignition modules and most marine electronics.
- Must be initiated within 30 days of delivery.
- Product must be in new, unopened, uninstalled condition.
- Original OEM box or packaging must not be damaged or written on. Please ship any boxed product within another box to ensure it makes it back to us safely.
Terms: (As long as the conditions are met)
- We offer a full refund minus shipping cost.
- In cases where free or discounted shipping is involved, the actual shipping cost from us to you will be deducted. For Example: If shipping is free for shipping a part, but our shipping cost is $50 we will deduct the difference of $50 from your refund. We will provide proof of our cost upon request.
- Print the NuWave Marine Return Information Form.
- Fill out and include one form in each box that is shipped back to us.
Email Nick@nuwavemarine.com with photos and a description of any defective item within 30 days of receiving. We will ship a new product and provide a return label for the defecting item.
After our 30 days return period, all warranty and defect claims must go through the manufacturer. We will gladly assist you in reaching the manufacturer. Please note that most manufacturers do not cover any shipping costs for warranty claims.