Return processing may be delayed by up to 3 weeks right now! We are working hard to catch up.
Please read carefully before starting your return.
- Special ordered Items are not returnable
- The following serialized items are non returnable: Complete outdrives, upper and lower units, transom assemblies, new and reman motors and long blocks, trolling motors, Ignition modules and most marine electronics.
- Must be initiated within 30 days of delivery.
- Product must be in new, unopened, uninstalled condition.
- Original OEM box or packaging must not be damaged or written on. Please ship any boxed product within another box to ensure it makes it back to us safely.
Terms: (As long as the conditions are met)
- We offer a full refund minus shipping costs both ways
- In cases where free or discounted shipping is involved, the actual shipping cost from us to you will be deducted. For Example: If shipping is free for shipping an part, but our shipping cost is $50 we will deduct the difference of $50 from your refund. We will provide proof of our cost upon request.
- If you use our return label service, you will be charged as follows.
- Standard package $13 per package returned
- Oversize package $25 per package returned (Call us before shipping to check)
- Exhaust manifold kit $120 per kit
- We suggest using the self ship option listed below for small packages/envelopes in order to save money.
You are also welcome to self ship your return.
NuWave Marine Returns, 685 S. Evergreen ave, Woodbury Heights NJ 08097
Please include a copy of your invoice and your contact info in the box.
This may take extra time to process since it will not appear in our system.
Due to the high cost of shipping, NuWave will not be responsible for shipping costs in any international scenario. Buy at your own risk.
International returns may be shipped to:
NuWave Marine Returns
685 S Evergreen Ave
Woodbury Heights NJ 08096
- copy of your invoice
- reason for return
- email for contact
Defective items can be returned to NuWave for 30 days after the delivery date. Please print and fill out a copy of our defective part RMA sheet and include it in the package. (Click to download)
After our 30 day return period, all warranty and defect claims must go through the manufacturer. We will gladly assist you in reaching the manufacturer. Please note that most manufacturers do not cover any shipping costs for warranty claims.